Microsoft Azure Active Directory
Product Recommendation, Identity and Access Management, Security - Don't problem with microsoft azure
- "Federated Identity and Access Management"
- "Improved federation and secure access"
- "Better stability / usability for on-line students access course content from around the world."
- "We are leveraging MS Azure AD for Self Service, Secure Access leveraging conditional access policies, and secure collaboration, "
- "Gives high availability with out the need for us to manager and deploy in multiple data centers.
Self Service Features are great. "
- "Hybrid cloud solution across several locations. "
- "integration problems with in premises system "
- "Identity in the cloud and simplification of federation with partners"
- " "
- "Integration for use both inside the company and outside the company with solid redundancy, and disaster recovery around the globe without us owning the infrastructure."
- "Identity management for a heterogeneous cloud environment "
- "Externalizing and moving AD infra off-net to continue improving AD integration for Cloud hosted applications."
- "Access and Security management "
- "Ease employee experience to access all internal apps with one login."
- "This *is* our identify and access system. Provides the foundation for everything else. "
- "Single sign on and Active directory Auth"
- "Sso with all the cloud apps we are using "
- "Disaster recovery, new use cases for AI"
- "Access management for our web-based systems/services."
- "Integrating disparate companies"
- "Single sign on for multiple systems. Access to O365"
- "Great cloud based option to integrate with saas and pass. Not to mention the added benefit of having enough redundancy"
- "We use Microsoft Azure AD in the cloud for identity services for custom apps."
- "THis makes it easier to integrate SaaS, PaaS and IaaS solutions. Furthermore, having so much redundancy on Azure is an added bonus"
- "Great product but again the integration when you have in primes applications and platforms seems to get difficulties "
- "I have a Microsoft CLoud environment that I needed to integrate in with Windows Server Active Directory, Office365 environment and more while meeting SSO, Security and IDaasS requirements and keeping costs relatively low."
- "Don't problem with microsoft azure"